SCIENTIA’s Spoken English Course
Do you need to improve your English?
If so, you know that you need the right guidance to achieve this.
Foundation English: To train the learners into word recognition, word building, pronunciation, everyday vocabulary and simple sentences for social conversation.
Fluent English: To make the learner understand the mistakes he or she makes while speaking, and to master functional grammar that would empower him or her to speak English effortlessly.
Interview Techniques: The workshop that trains you to handle the job interview successfully.
Business English: A Programme that transforms your expressive speech into impressive speech.
Personality Development & Group Discussion: It deals with the holistic approach to the concept of personality which makes the participants gain an insight into themselves, a good knowledge of body language, an understanding of grooming and etiquette.
Who will benefit from the SCIENTIA’s Spoken English ?
- Do you often make grammatical errors?
- Are you confused about which punctuation marks to use?
- Do you face problems with making plurals or capitalization?
- Do you have problems with pronunciation?
- Do you know how to use contractions in English?
- Can you use collocations and phrasal verbs?
- Are you able to guess the meaning of new words?
- Do you know the differences in British and American English?
After you take this course:
- You’ll better understand full-speed English conversations and will sound more like a native speaker yourself.
- People will trust your conversational speech and include you in conversations in a closer, friendlier way.
- People will not speak to you slowly as if you didn’t understand English well.
- People will accept you easily in informal conversations and events, you’ll be recognized as a strong language learner, not a beginner.
- People will have more confidence in you as you work with native speakers.
- You will have broken the barrier between people who speak “Book” English and native speakers who want to speak casually and be at ease with you.