ONE YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM
NEET & JEE
Engineering & Medical Entrance Examination
(XII appeared/pass Students)
- These Courses help in developing a good understanding of basic concepts, logical and methodological approach towards problem solving ability.
- Provide knowledge of highest level related to fundamentals and concepts, best possible guidance, speed, accuracy, balanced evaluation of performance on periodic basis, test temperament and right kind of competition.
- The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of Engineering & Medical Entrance Examination preparation even after completion of Course.
The course begins with conceptual learning and understanding of the fundamentals of subject.
- Good comprehensive pattern proof & thoroughly revised study material.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP).
- Periodic tests on the JEE pattern. Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty.
- Small Batch Size aims for Individual Attention of 16 Only.
- Crash courses available for a particular exam separately.
- Nominal Fees.
- Innovative and learning technique.
- Focus on Short cut tricks in each subject.
- Free Study materials.
- Personalized attention.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Total Duration of this Course: 12 Months.
- Normally classes are held 4 days a week for 3 Hrs (Two lectures) each time.
- 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet Discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
- Total 274 lectures in entire course.
- Approximately 411 hours of Classroom Teaching.
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.